Want to find more Information? Search the Internet here! With Google!

Custom Search

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Change.org is a free online petition site PLEASE GO TO SIGN PETITION FOR CAYLEE"S LAW!!



This is a subject very important to me, I know in the court of law Casey Anthony was found "Not Guilty". But in my mind she is GUILTY!
I believe this for more than just the evidence and her lawyers making her look like the victim in court. The ONLY and REAL victim here is the baby Caylee!! I feel Casey is GUILTY because as a "PARENT" as a "MOTHER" you should know where your children are! You can't tell me that she had no idea where little Caylee was!
Me as a mother, if I'm taking a nap and wake up my first instinct is to call my husband and see where my children and him are! That's my JOB! As a wife, mother, and person responsible for other people!

There definitely was no justice for baby Caylee! So us as a society have a responsibly to the children in our country!

So please go sign this petition-OVERVIEW Of the petition
Caylee's Law, contact your Senator and Representative: There should be a new Federal Law created called Caylee's Law that will make it a Federal offense for a parent or guardian to not notify law enforcement of a child going missing in a timely manner.

Let's keep another case like Caylee Anthony out of the courts!




THANK YOU! CASSIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment